Monday, December 8, 2008

Twilight

Hundreds and thousands of fans have probably critiqued the movie version of the world-wide phenomenon, Twilight...yet, here I am still continuing with this.

Well yeah, the saga made me all goo-goo-ga-ga over 'em. Seriously. It was an amazing story. That is if you're into romance and all that. Like Harry Potter, I wished for it to be magically viewed in the big screen. Sure, it'd be quite tricky and stuff but HP pulled it off so why not Twilight?
Poof! And now, look at the picture. Yes, indeed that is the movie I was wishing for months back. Finally! Because the wait was too long and hard to bare (exagg, I know!). Little by little, trailers and sneak previews came out and the fans (including me, myself and I) just went wild with anticipation. Then, after the very looooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait, it was time for the movie's release.

Anyway, let's just get to the point, shall we? To cut it short, I was finally able to watch it. Unfortunately, impatience got the best of me so I ended up watching it from the Internet. And let me tell you, it wasn't of good quality just yet. As for the movie, I give it a star. Yey! You think that's good? Well, you know how rating goes, right? The highest to give are five shining, shimmering stars. I'm quite sure some would beg to differ but I know there are those who are just as disappointed as I am.

I do know that the movie version usually has lots of scenes from the original story taken out to make it shorter and more precise but I don't think they did a good job doing that. Honestly, I thought they cut most of the important parts. Some of what they've taken out are essential to the other three books. How they would relate them next time? We have yet to witness.


So, how about you? How do you find the movie version of the best selling novel, Twilight?

1 comment:

Jude Dude! Judith Kulit! Juditot? said...

THANK YOU! tsk! at least someone has the same opinion as I have!